We believe that words change the world. God spoke the universe into existence (Genesis 1). Jesus Christ is referred to as “The Word made flesh” (John 1:14). We, who are made in God’s image (Genesis 1:26), and contain His breath of life (Genesis 2:7), can likewise use our words to achieve great things.
Our motto is: “Be careful, for the writing of books is endless.” ~Ecclesiastes 12:12
It serves as a reminder to not take the work, or ourselves, too seriously, which is easy to do when you are trying to change the world.
Bill Beck (W. M. Beck, Jr.) founded Endless Press in 2014 as a vehicle to publish his writing. It wasn’t long, however, before he realized that the vision was much larger and he began working with other authors.
He lives in Spring City, PA with his wife, six children, and other assorted mammals. He is the lead pastor at Spring City Fellowship, and travels to speak on a variety of topics. If you are interested in having him come to your event, he can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God created the heavens and earth and all that is in them in six days.
- We believe that God has created human beings in His divine image with a special dignity accorded to them out of all the works of creation. They were made for relationship with God.
- We believe, beginning with Adam and Eve’s sinful rebellion, we have all received a sinful nature and been given over to the enslaving powers of evil and eternal death and separation from God.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as God who became flesh, born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life, was crucified for our sins, was resurrected from the dead, and ascended, sitting at the right hand of the Father as the exalted Lord and head of the church.
- We believe that, only through Jesus Christ, God offers salvation from sin and a new way of life. We receive God’s salvation and are born again by the Spirit of God when we repent and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. It is by faith, through God’s grace, that we are saved.
- We believe in the deity and person of the Holy Spirit, his indwelling presence, regenerating work, empowering baptism, spiritual gifts, and equipping ministry in the church today.
- We believe that all Scripture is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, and is fully reliable and trustworthy. It is inerrant in the original text.
- We place our hope in the reign of God and its fulfillment in the day when Christ will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead: the unsaved into everlasting hell and the saved into eternal bliss with Christ. We await God’s final victory, the end of this present age of struggle, the resurrection of the dead, and a new heaven and a new earth.